Coming Together Stark County provides diversity and inclusion education and training services to businesses, social service agencies, schools and local non-profit organizations.
Our professional staff includes the nationally recognized Institute of Diversity Certification certified trainers who work with you to conduct a needs assessment, determine appropriate training, design a training curriculum based on your needs and deliver a powerful training course for all your associates.
Your Complete Training Package includes:
1. Assessment of workforce and environment.
2. Training design based on assessment.
3. Develop your Business Case for diversity and inclusion.
4. A plan that incorporates the advantages of the board room and supplier diversity.
5. Implement mechanisms to achieve partnering across your organization’s disciplines to increase your bottom line.
6. Apply metrics and explore new markets.
7. Pre and Post assessments.
Click on the button below to fill out our contact form and let us know what you are looking for.
A member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.